A composite of analyst curated employer reported survey data
The right compensation strategy starts with the right data. HR Market Analysis data is a database built using HR reported compensation data and our compensation professional's expert analysis of the market, backed by proprietary and predictive algorithms.
Expertly analyzed, HR reported market data with no survey participation required
With Payfactors, you get access to a ready to use composite of analyst curated HR-reported survey data. Our mission is to take care of the back-end data tasks and put technology to work to assist you in finding the right salary data to benchmark your jobs, freeing up your time so you can focus on strategic decisions about pay.
See HR Market Analysis data in action
Experience the power of expertly analyzed, HR reported market data built into compensation management software.Try Payfactors Free
Robust data coverage through one single database
Compensation analyst curated, ready to use data to drive your comp strategy while saving you time
We do the work for you to build market composites, monitor market movements and incorporate trends.
Proprietary, predictive algorithm to fill data gaps and always deliver an answer
Our Proprietary algorithm has been tested and perfected to accurately estimate the value of survey jobs in any pay market.
- Easily import job data and view your benchmarked jobs alongside market data
- Filter market data by job family or job level
- Scope by size, industry, and geography
- Age data forward or backward by any factor
- Adjust data to apply premiums or discounts
- Perform year-over-year analysis based on three years of real—not estimated—data
- Blend benchmark jobs together to create unique or hybrid positions with a click
- Reports on every combination of industry, location and company size