The NEW Payfactors Compensation Platform is Here!
Payfactors now provides three data sources to help organisations quickly respond to a changing talent market and the technology for organisations of all sizes to create more equitable and transparent pay practices.
Gain a competitive edge in a fierce talent market while building a more fair, equitable and transparent pay strategy
"It is innovative and cool. I feel good about the data. It is a new world, and I am impressed with the innovation."
"For some jobs, the data is continually changing, and it can be hard to get these recent changes from traditional surveys. We can always find a benchmark with Payfactors."
"We were able to leverage our IT compensation data to attract and retain top talent."
- Kalispell Regional Healthcare
"We founded Angel City on the principle of pay equity. By locking arms with Payscale, we ensure that our organization adheres to a standard of equitable compensation"
- Angel City FC
"Payfactors provides an objective measuring stick for employee compensation, backed with hard data."
- Hitatchi Kokusai Electric Comark LLC
"Payfactors has helped us more easily realize where we have pay gaps and how we can align better to the market when pricing jobs."
- Smithfield Foods
Enhance your talent attraction and retention strategies with Payfactors
Experience the Payfactors differenceBook a personalised demo
Redefining the compensation data experience
Payfactors offers three diverse and dynamic compensation data sets through a single platform to help you understand where competitive pay trends are going while quickly adapting to the changing talent environment
For organisations that want timely, transparent employer reported data based on industry peers that is fully customisable
HR Market Analysis
For organisations that want fast and easy access to HR-reported compensation data that has been expertly analysed by compensation professionals and data scientists
For organisations in fast-moving markets, emerging or niche industries and companies that need real-time granular geographic and skills data to attract and retain talent
Bring together the power of data and technology to quickly and easily make competitive pay decisions
Leverage the power of market data, your unique competitive pay markets and user-friendly technology to make data-driven pay decisions that attract and retain top talent.
- Build competitive sets based on the companies you compete with for talent based on industry, size and location.
- Answer job pricing requests quickly with a built-in data source and quick interface for pricing on the fly.
- Develop a variety of different pay scenarios in your own market pricing sandbox.
Drive consistency in your pay practices in a way that is easy to document and maintain
Increase consistency in pay decisions that drive fair pay practices and prepare your organisation for increased transparency.
- Set your organisation up for consistency, equality and transparency using job-based and/or grade-based ranges.
- Complete what-if scenarios for pay structures to understand impacts of potential changes.
- Build, edit and maintain grade-based ranges and/or job-based ranges from a single location.
Increase efficiency and time spent participating in and managing the survey data you rely on
Survey Management & Participation
Access third-party survey data along with Payscale data sources to make the best pay decisions for the specifics of your organisation.
- Manage all third-party market surveys through a single location.
- Easily search for data across your entire survey collection.
- Streamline participation for your third-party market surveys.
Access the insights you need to quickly visually share important data throughout the business
Reporting & Analytics
Escalate key insights with an understanding of how compensation impacts the bottom line and your talent strategy .
- Create reports from all data including employees, jobs, pay markets and more.
- Easily access pre-built reports such as geographic differentials, salary structure, wage gaps and custom visualisations.
- Integration to Tableau allows for custom built visualisations and tabular reporting to meet your specific reporting needs.