Be Open: Performance Management Keys for Employee Retention
Trust is the key ingredient for an effective manager-employee relationship because employees won’t bring their real concerns to someone they don’t trust. But it takes more than an annual review to build and keep the mutual trust that keeps employees working for your organization. What does it take to build this trust into your performance management processes?
Join panelists from BambooHR, PayScale, and SurveyMonkey as they discuss the details of performance management practices that have made their retention efforts successful.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Logistical considerations for performance reviews, including what to ask and frequency
- How to help employees and managers develop the trust needed to give open feedback
- Methods for gauging employee satisfaction
- Tips for communicating the value of compensation and benefits
- Strategies for navigating salary discussions